Economix Consulting Group (ECG) is a Chennai based niche consulting and analytics firm focussing on Consumer Behaviour and Strategic Insights. Since it's inception in 2016, ECG has specialised in enabling B2C organizations "listen to the voice of their customers" in a cost-effective and swift manner. We help our clients create customised roadmaps for their organisations’ vision, aiding swift and efficient decision making. Economix Consulting Group takes pride in being a Work from Home organisation which has enabled many qualified and talented home makers return to work.
End to end Data flow re-engineering for the organization focusing on
- Data Input, Access & Retrieval controls
- Data Warehousing
- Dashboard creation.
Specially curated training sessions structured around the following
- Understanding the importance of ‘insights into customer background & behaviour’
- How is customer information sourced currently? Can the process be made better?
- Role of employees – across Planning, Logistics, Survey & Post Survey Support
- Management walk-thro workshops on Customer Awareness & Feedback
Choose the optimal channel to reach your customers
- New Channel Evaluation
- Customer Engagement Studies
Enabling brands feel the pulse of their customers and adapt appropriately
- Brand Equity
- Brand Preferences
- Brand Perception
Echoing the sentiments of your various stakeholders
- Customer Delight Index
- Complaints/Feedback Management System
- 360° Feedback in your Business Ecosystem
Identifying and understanding Key Players & Markets and providing inputs from ideation to scale
- Competitor Analyses
- New Product & New Market initiatives
Enabling continuous tracking and improvement of organisations’ socio economic impact measurement metrics
- Methodology developed by International Finance Corporation (IFC) and World Business Council for Sustainable Development for commercial organisations
- Enables a 360° measurement of the organisations’ impact with its customers, suppliers, employees and the larger ecosystem.
Experts in identifying patterns, alignment, leanings, variance, synthesis, and much more from data to provide meaningful insights.
‘Horses for Courses’
Unique solutions to suit each client environment.
You perfect your product while we craft the right GTM Strategy for you!
D-CLUES is our proprietary web-based application uniquely designed to capture customer feedback via telephonic medium while ensuring complete protection of clients' data
- Customised questionnaire in accordance with business objective
- One-Step transfer of customer data onto "D-Clues"
- Customer Data Protection by encryption of key customer metrics
- Integrated to a cloud calling application for seamless calling experience and tracking
- Data stored in secure cloud
- Log Reports
The ECG Way
- Business Strategy
- Go to Market
- Customer Demographics
- Customer Feedback
- Customer Preferences
- Product Mix
- Distribution Network
- Competitive Landscape
- Customer Insights
- Market Insights
- - Customer Acquisition
- - Customer Retention
- - Customer Engagement
Meet Our Core Team
Our team of Research and Customer outreach staff operate pan-India and are fluent in over 7 Indian languages, besides English. The language proficiency combined with our entirely Female Customer Outreach Team enables us to establish a connect with both urban and rural customers, given buying decisions in a majority of households are largely influenced by women.
Latha Ramanathan, has over 30 years of work experience. Prior to starting Economix Consulting Group, Latha was in Big 4 Consulting for nearly 20 years, most of it as a Partner. During her consulting tenure, Latha has advised companies on Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy and enabling organisations to listen to the voice of their key constituents - customers, suppliers and employees. Latha has also advised Governments across the region and has advised several State Governments in India, besides the Central Government.
At Economix Consulting Group, Latha has enabled an environment where women are encouraged to return to work by a set-up that has championed work from home. Economix Consulting Group is fashioned around her personal culture and values of honesty, integrity, teaming, mutual learning and fun at work.
Rohith Shankar has been a key member of the Economix Consulting Group team for about 3 years now. Rohith is strongly drawn to entrepreneurship and is passionate about his consulting career. At Economix Consulting Group, he has led teams enabling our clients to refocus their business strategies around customer insights. He is also the functional architect of Economix Consulting Group’s in-house software D-CLUES.
Mythreyi Srinivasan has over 4 years of Sales & Channel Management experience across South, East and North India. She is a skilled project manager with a tactical and strategic outlook. Post a child care break, she is now a core member of the Research Team at Economix Consulting Group. She also leads the Social Media and Business Development work at Economix Consulting Group.
Our association with Latha Ramanathan and Economix Consulting Group has been for nearly 6 years. During this period, across the variety of engagements undertaken by their team, we have observed at close quarters their professionalism, attention to detail, keen understanding of the client environment, and walking the extra yard and mile to obtain key customer insights. Their ability to provide strategic inputs coupled with their willingness to work under significant time pressure is what sets them apart from other advisors. I can confidently say that Economix Consulting Group has bridged the gap between us and others in our business ecosystem, through their invaluable insights. Boonbox as a brand has gained significantly by this association.
Co-Founder & Director
Latha is a fantastic professional with incredible and rare work ethics. Her depth of subject knowledge and ability to work with a young counterpart team ensured the success of our project. I know that she and Economix Consulting Group will go far and wish both the very best.
Co-Founder & CEO
Reverie Language Technologies
I have had the privilege of working with Latha and her team at Economix Consulting Group closely over the past four years on multiple ground breaking Bharat ie “real India” projects such as:
- Developing a go-to-market strategy for the Government as a customer segment and strategy execution support
- Developing a policy advocacy strategy for a rural e-commerce start-up
- Continuous market research into rural consumer behaviours and recommendations on marketing strategy, product assortments, sales channel design and customer service.
- Economix Consulting Group comes with a deep understanding of rural markets and customer behaviour based on multiple person-years of on the ground experience across different states.
- This is an exceptionally customer focused team. They handle assignments with a Big 4 standard of professionalism which includes good planning, responsiveness, quality communication and confidentiality. The entire team is driven by exceeding client expectations.
- Their researchers have the ability to conduct deep, focus studies with consumers who would not normally open up on their consumption beliefs and behaviours. As a result, in the rural distribution venture, Economix Consulting Group market studies helped us uncover the why, what and how of consumer behaviour.
- The Economix Consulting Group team is itself a startup and understands how to work effectively with startup clients by focusing on outcomes and not outputs and being flexible to respond to dynamically changing needs.
Next In Advisory Partners
Rohith Shankar: +91 98408 90848